Friday, August 8, 2014

LITTLE ONE






                      Ahh my little one...why did you go?
                      What pain was bothering you...
                      why didn't you let me know?

                      Oh sweet little one...I've so much to say...
                      many feelings left untouched...since
                      that saddened day.

                     Ahh my little one...I do miss you so. I still
                     have that longing to have watched you grow.

                     To fuss over dances...especially your proms.
                     To discuss very seriously your choice in dons.
                     To shop...to giggle...to talk or to cry.
                      I wanted this all...but lost it...why?

                     Ahh my little one...I do love you so.
                     Tell me little one...why did you go?


                                   HelenNastri
                                   09/1987
                                   Copywrite
                                   Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment