Saturday, August 2, 2014

BETTY




I feel your entity within me. Gasping for breath...bearing pain...deeply sighing...hoping this will end soon. Your thoughts are many...your children...their young ones...feelings...desires...assurances. All this I know...for I sense...I cherish...I understand.  Our link is cosmic...eternal.

Come lie your head on my heart. Listen to it beating softly...giving peacefulness. Let me wrap my arms around you in comfort...giving you strength so that you can rest your weary body.  Drift away into clouds of nothingness.  Soft...graceful...gentle.  Hear the whispers from above...as they call to you...lovingly...wanting.  Beckoning you to join them...to finally come home.

Blend into the aesthetic aura that surrounds you.  Allow this atmosphere to engulf you...with peace...and love.  Yield...consent yourself to be free...embrace God...for He awaits you...in the heavenly stars.

I sadly say goodbye...I will miss you...so very much.  You have been a part of my life...you will remain within me...until I am no more.  Our time together...though it may have been short...leaves me grateful for those memories.  They will keep you with me...until my physical departure.

Good bye sweet Betty...Elizabeth. You have left all who love you with fond...precious memories.

Helen Nastri
Copywriter
3/4/96

No comments:

Post a Comment