Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thoughts of Life & Searching

Your Inspirations: Thoughts of Life    and      Searching:



THOUGHTS OF LIFE... Here lies tomorrow...and where am I...
On such a long journey I have been...
To where...for what purpose...and in whose charge.

Have I done all that was to be done by me...
Or have I simply trod merrily thru life...
Stopping now and then...giving excuses for my inadequacies.

How can I change those yesterday into true fulfillment...
Truth is I can't...and it pains me in the knowing...
What was my effect on those whom I encountered...
Will they remenber me with kindness...love.

I wish this to be...for if not...my life would be meaningless...
And my Master greatly disappointed.

Helen Nastri
1981 copywriter




SEARCHING...
I stare and behold the majesty of the ocean...I feel it's strength...
Wanting to capture it's power.

I listen intently...waiting for a sign...direction...guidance...
But I hear only my minds rambling...I feel lost at times.

Searching desperately...praying I find in those tomorrows...
My dreams as a reality...I strive for more than was left to me.

Still...I reminisce on the past...but as the waves beat against the sand...
I quickly snap back to the present.

My goals...my hunger to succeed heightens...
For I need to be more than what I am today.

Helen Nastri
1984 copywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment