Friday, January 10, 2014

Pondering & Too Late




PONDERING...

I find myself lost at times...in a crowd filled with loneliness...alone to do my thinking...
Trying to find answers to questions that cannot be answered...

The void within my self is an emptiness that I cannot seem to fill...
What do I do with this dispair...who do I turn to...

Have I the right to want when there are those who have so much less than I...
I count my blessings...truly I do...yet I feel this pain deep within me...

Do I look to far ahead...projecting what I believe should be taking place in my life...
this leaving me impatient with today...

Perhaps so...and that is why this void cannot be filled now...for it is meant to be full ...
Only in the tomorrows that lie ahead.

Helen Nastri
2001 Copywriter


TOO LATE...

It isn't to late...I can go on to greater things...
To touch many with love...and guide them onto a new beginning in life...

Does something of this nature take only sincere desire...
To help ones brothers and sisters...

Have I the right to place new demands on them...to grow...
To change for the better...is this judging...

To judge...I cannot...for I am not without blemish.

Helen Nastri
2001 Copywriter


No comments:

Post a Comment