Thursday, December 19, 2013

Whispers of the Night & Pondering




Whispers of the Night...

Listen to the whispers of the night...Can you sense those feelings reaching out...
Don't close your mind to the rapture of intimate thoughts...grasp all that you can...
Quickly...before it disappears into the vapor of the eve...

Let yourself wonder into the depthes of total recall...shut your eyes so you can see...
Hurry...before it's to late...for it passes by so utterly fast...

What did you hear...feel...Those moments are yours...experiences that will be with you
all your lifetime...Be glad...for not many have been welcomed to share in...
The Whispers of the Night...

Helen Nastri
1981 Copywriter



Pondering...

I find myself lost at times...in a crowd filled with loneliness...alone to do my thinking...
The void within myself is an emptiness that I cannot seem to fill...What do I do with this dispair...
Who do I turn to...

Have I the right to want when there are those who have so much less than I...I count my blessings...truly I do...yet I feel this pain deep within me...

Do I look to far ahead...projecting what I believe should be taking place in my life...This leaving me impatient with today...

Perhaps so...and that is why this void cannot be filled now...for it is meant to be full only in the
tomorrows that lie ahead...

Helen Nastri
1983 Copywriter


No comments:

Post a Comment