Thursday, December 26, 2013

Today Your 13 & Stealing a Kiss




Today Your 13...

What will you be...how far in life will you go...
These questions I've asked...while watching you grow...

Today your 13...and proud of you I am...For my young son...
Is growing...into a fine young man...

Your dreams there are many...and some will come true...
Those that don't turn out...were not meant for you...

But never give up...when things don't come your way...
It simply means that...more important dreams will be yours...
On another day.

Helen Nastri
1981 Copywriter



Stealing a Kiss...

My son...must I steal a kiss from you...seems growing into a young man means...
Kissing mom isn't the thing...a young man should do...

I've watched you grow...and my heart bursts with joy...
To think this young man that you've become...started wtih my little boy...

I swell with pride my son...for all that you've become...I love the serious side of you...
And treasure our times of closeness and fun...

And now that your all grown...I must steal a kiss from you...for growing into a young man means ...Kissing mom isn't the thing you can do.

Helen Nastri
1982 Copywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment