Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Woman at Last & Someone Touched My Mother


 



A Woman At Last...

A woman at last am I...Carefully planning my steps...leaving nothing to lie...to go by.
The distance ahead is wonderous...exciting...fearful...but I'll get by...because I'll try.

Decision making will be mine...to judge properly...to make things better...in time.
A woman at last am I...I feel confident now...so I'll try...and I'll get by.

Helen Nastri
1982 Copywriter






Someone Touched my Mother...

Someone touched my mother...gave her joy...happiness and pride...This someone gave her love...
And needed no reasons why...

Someone made her smile...all  thru the years that went by...This someone made her laugh...
Even though he was so shy...He'd do the silliest things...and spontaneously so...he'd immitate the stooges...Curly, Larry and Moe...

His hazel eyes...curly hair and a smile from ear to ear...his gentleness and compassion...
Made him very dear...

Yes...someone touched my mother...and Ralph was his name...to mom there was no other...
That for her could do the same.

Helen Nastri
1981 Copywriter

No comments:

Post a Comment